Monday 26 December 2011

Not only you, who feel the pain.

Bismillah.. 


Tajuk entry : Not only you, who feel the pain.


I always thought, that nobody would understand me, because they didnt go through what I already went through for the past 22 years.. People can give their opinion, based on what they think the best for them. But, the opinion is not for me. I always think, "THEY DONT UNDERSTAND ME, and they will never understand me because they never faced the same situation like me". 


Yesterday, one of my downline shared what happen to her recently. I was too shocked to hear that, because I always see her smile. She's positive person. But, i never knew that behind her smile, there's a sad and hurtful story.. her story is 85% same like me. This Thursday is going to be tough day for her and her family. 
"Ya Allah, lancarkanlah urusannya. Tenangkan dan kuatlah hati dia dan keluarganya.. Tegakkanlah keadilan dengan sebenar-benarnya.." AMIN.. *nangis jap*. 


malam tu, berputar segala apa yang sudah berlaku selama 22 tahun aku hidup. satu persatu memori lalu datang mengunjungi.. Alhamdulillah, with all those hardship, sad and hurtful story, is what made me today. Alhamdulillah, my mom and I can go through all those things. Alhamdulillah! 


Not only you, who feel the pain. Not only you who faced the hurtful situation. 
Not ONLY you! 

Allah tidak akan membebankan seseorang melainkan sesuai dengan kesanggupannya.. 






Allah mendatang keadaan yang menyedihkan, menyakitkan dan melukakan kerana ingin kita kembali kepadaNya.. 


For "her" *nama dirahsiakan*, this entry is specially for you. Be strong! I know that you can endure all this pain..

"Allah akan berterusan memberikan ujian sehinggalah pasa satu masa, hambaNya itu takkan dapat meminta pertolongan pun daripada manusia. Dan semua manusia takkan dapat menolong dia pun. Sehinggalah hambaNya itu akan berpaling dan meminta pertolongan dari Dia sahaja." 






No comments:

Post a Comment