Monday 4 April 2011

my 90 days in HERBALIFE..

Although, I'm really tired today, but still, I feel so grateful.. Thank you Allah for everything... Although in my life, there's no perfection and not everything is revolved like what I want it to be, but still, Allah, I feel grateful.. Thank You my Lord..

"I bear witness that there is no deity worthy to be worshiped but Allah, and I bear witness that Muhammad is His servant and messenger"


"Aku naik saksi bahawa tiada Tuhan yang layak di sembah melainkan Allah, dan aku naik saksi bahawa Nabi Muhammad itu pesuruh Allah."

Alhamdulillah, hari ni cukup 90 hari, aku meneruskan pengembaraan dlm HERBALIFE. satu dunia yang begitu baru dan asing bagiku. Namun, matlamatku dalam HERBALIFE  ini menjadi semakin jelas dan kukuh.  And what's more important is that, I become more matured and learned how to look at things positively.. 

Alhamdulillah..  


Last Saturday is the launching day for Gen-H training and HOM. I'm very inspired with the perseverance that Grace and Alex have. They're President Team from Korea, meaning, they're earning 100 000usd per month, and what's make me amazed is their age. They're only 27 and 28 years old..


They're very focus, determined and charming person. I learned so many things there, but what I remember the most is the difference between the DREAMS and GOALS.

     vs   GOAL

Dream is something that we want to have one day but doesn't have deadline. Goal is your aim that you want to achieve and have the deadline. and because of the goals that they want to achieve, make them really focus and persistent on what they wanna get later on.

I also have my goals..! 

I want to qualify VIP for the EXTRAVAGANZA 2011 so that, I need to do 12500vp this month..
I want to qualify to Korea this September 2011, so that, I need to work hard to do 4 months consistently at least 2500vp.
I to change my pin to GET team, by end of this year.
I want to become President Team before I'm 25 years old.
I want to retired before 30 years old.
and so on...

Allah, please keeps me going..!



2 comments: